Akatsuki-0n9
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akatsuki-0n9

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Collecting Weapon Ice or ELE

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
daniel1108

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2006-09-25

Collecting Weapon Ice or ELE Empty
PostSubject: Collecting Weapon Ice or ELE   Collecting Weapon Ice or ELE EmptySat 18 Nov 2006, 05:08

Pls tell me where to find any kind of ELEMENT weapon... if u got... Pm me pls pls pls pls pls TQ
Back to top Go down
bryki

bryki

Male
Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2006-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Weapon Ice or ELE   Collecting Weapon Ice or ELE EmptySat 18 Nov 2006, 14:58

Drops randomly on an mob. High level monsters that is, such as Leo9 b3 or MVP's. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/deathlizted
kakurt

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2006-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Weapon Ice or ELE   Collecting Weapon Ice or ELE EmptyTue 21 Nov 2006, 10:26

hi...im kakurt...i wanna collect any kind of pow type blade...pls plss. pm me- kakurt_xxx.
thank you and by the way i wanna also buy fine burr yung cheap po... kakaunti lng pera ko ehhh.
Back to top Go down
pasaway360

Male
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2006-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Weapon Ice or ELE   Collecting Weapon Ice or ELE EmptyTue 21 Nov 2006, 13:35

Burr and prot pots are being sold by the merchant near the main center. Burr and prot pot are 50k. Fine and lux prot are 100k each but they dont sell sodium, bone powder, etc. Ipon ka na lang ng pera. dali lang naman e 1k - 4k kada kill and 100k kada boss kill Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bryki

bryki

Male
Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2006-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Weapon Ice or ELE   Collecting Weapon Ice or ELE EmptyTue 21 Nov 2006, 15:34

It's also available in the Marketplace + there is no TAX.
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/deathlizted
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Weapon Ice or ELE   Collecting Weapon Ice or ELE Empty

Back to top Go down

Collecting Weapon Ice or ELE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Akatsuki-0n9 :: Trade Zone :: Sword Society-
Jump to: