Akatsuki-0n9
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akatsuki-0n9

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WHATS THE STRONGEST TYPE OF SWORDSMAN

Go down 
+4
milfie08
Kishim
anemickz3
sypher
8 posters

WHATS THE STRONGEST TYPE OF SWRDY
STRENGTH
WHATS THE STRONGEST TYPE OF SWORDSMAN Votelcapma154%WHATS THE STRONGEST TYPE OF SWORDSMAN Votercaphe3
 54% [ 13 ]
DEX
WHATS THE STRONGEST TYPE OF SWORDSMAN Votelcapma129%WHATS THE STRONGEST TYPE OF SWORDSMAN Votercaphe3
 29% [ 7 ]
INT
WHATS THE STRONGEST TYPE OF SWORDSMAN Votelcapma117%WHATS THE STRONGEST TYPE OF SWORDSMAN Votercaphe3
 17% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 24

AuthorMessage
sypher

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2006-11-02

WHATS THE STRONGEST TYPE OF SWORDSMAN Empty
PostSubject: WHATS THE STRONGEST TYPE OF SWORDSMAN   WHATS THE STRONGEST TYPE OF SWORDSMAN EmptyFri 03 Nov 2006, 05:43

JUST ASKING ^_^
Back to top Go down
anemickz3

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2006-11-07

PostSubject: Re: WHATS THE STRONGEST TYPE OF SWORDSMAN   WHATS THE STRONGEST TYPE OF SWORDSMAN EmptyTue 07 Nov 2006, 19:35

if you reach the highest level you'll be the strongest.... but for me DEX+INT is the best for swordman(but you u can also try POW+DEX for high power)
Back to top Go down
Kishim

Kishim

Male
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2006-11-06

PostSubject: Re: WHATS THE STRONGEST TYPE OF SWORDSMAN   WHATS THE STRONGEST TYPE OF SWORDSMAN EmptyTue 07 Nov 2006, 23:37

im on my way to finding the best sm build XD right now i got lvl 100 (just started) with blood (15x power stats) and dex skills, he rocks... just need good gear T.T lost all duels so far becus of having crap gear Sad but the way i see it by 15x i can use a dragon sword element+ and all my dex swords and skills and get the power boost form blood XD and as soon as my dex hits 440 (for the 147 skill) im guna go straight vit till i cant lvl any more XD

by all comman sense at lvl 200 i sould drop any power swordie, but we'll never know till i get there (if i do, havent tryed lvling on this server yet, dont know what teh lag does in pt's yet =/ )
Back to top Go down
http://www.sotnracing.com
milfie08

milfie08

Female
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2006-11-03

PostSubject: Re: WHATS THE STRONGEST TYPE OF SWORDSMAN   WHATS THE STRONGEST TYPE OF SWORDSMAN EmptyWed 08 Nov 2006, 04:42

depending what you choose..... Embarassed

(POW+DEX=dex increases your evasion but defence still same)
(DEX+INT=stronger defence and attack)
(POW+VIT=if you have 450(pow) nd 200(vit) this is good for hunting and lvling)
(DEX+VIT=the best build ever in swordsman)

Sachi always cute^_^
Back to top Go down
bryki

bryki

Male
Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2006-10-28

PostSubject: Re: WHATS THE STRONGEST TYPE OF SWORDSMAN   WHATS THE STRONGEST TYPE OF SWORDSMAN EmptyWed 08 Nov 2006, 07:57

im Goin for Dex Int. Metal Body, Tranq and Divinde Shield would do. Stronger Defence. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/deathlizted
Kishim

Kishim

Male
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2006-11-06

PostSubject: Re: WHATS THE STRONGEST TYPE OF SWORDSMAN   WHATS THE STRONGEST TYPE OF SWORDSMAN EmptyWed 08 Nov 2006, 15:06

well see my build would be like dex+vit but +blood Razz

i only want pow stats for there power booster, i mean thats WHY pow types can beat dex types... take that away, by all comman sense at the end of the day i would win Razz cus so far form what i see i have the dex def and pow dmg XD

now becus geting good cloth on this server is much harder my char form (en) (straight dex) will still win Sad but wen i get this one set up with some nice gear and a good ice+ sword and get the lvl over 120 just to get some other things setup i should have a nice build, i dont know we'll see XD

i also really wish i could just mess around with a blank lvl 200 char just to see the finshed build, i'de just LOVE to play it and see just how strong it is XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.sotnracing.com
pasaway360

Male
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2006-10-31

PostSubject: Re: WHATS THE STRONGEST TYPE OF SWORDSMAN   WHATS THE STRONGEST TYPE OF SWORDSMAN EmptySat 18 Nov 2006, 09:17

The strongest swordsman is pow.
fastest is dex.
int is also strong but only with a party not so good without it.

I would recomend going pow until str= 400. then switch to int. master buffs divine shield and tranquil (metalbody is optional) after that, you either swich to vit till the end or add more pow or go int and have the other int skills (I think i'll choose going vit aka: boss build)

Havent tried dex swordie. Maybe next time when my pow swordie is max lv I create a new swordie

Pow-dex is not recomended because you should swich to daggers for pow skills and then swich to swords to use dex skills and you cannot get the high leve skills because you lack skillpoints.
Back to top Go down
bryki

bryki

Male

PostSubject: Re: WHATS THE STRONGEST TYPE OF SWORDSMAN   WHATS THE STRONGEST TYPE OF SWORDSMAN EmptySat 18 Nov 2006, 15:05

maybe you should think twice about sayin " int is also strong but only with a party not so good without it " and " metalbody is optional ". Smile
Back to top Go down
pasaway360

Male

PostSubject: Re: WHATS THE STRONGEST TYPE OF SWORDSMAN   WHATS THE STRONGEST TYPE OF SWORDSMAN EmptySun 19 Nov 2006, 10:24

What I mean is int swordies are better in a party than without one due to some skills being more effective with partys and I think int would have a hard time in defeating pow or dex swordies in duels or pks

Metalbody is optional for pow swordies because the main goal in putting int in your stats is tranquility. Metalbody isnt a must get but you can also get it if you want. like I said you can also add more int to your stats if you want to get other int skills Very Happy
Back to top Go down
milfie08

milfie08

Female
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2006-11-03

PostSubject: Re: WHATS THE STRONGEST TYPE OF SWORDSMAN   WHATS THE STRONGEST TYPE OF SWORDSMAN EmptySun 19 Nov 2006, 12:39

to kishim:

blood lust isa applicable only when you used blade weapon..and dex sword mastery(passive) only works for sword type swords
Back to top Go down
bryki

bryki

Male

PostSubject: Re: WHATS THE STRONGEST TYPE OF SWORDSMAN   WHATS THE STRONGEST TYPE OF SWORDSMAN EmptySun 19 Nov 2006, 15:44

Hmm.. Parties huh? How come I get to go levelling alone? Bet you can't do that. Metal body is needed espeacially when there's no shaman around for Revitalize, incase you don't know what that is, it makes you immune against negative buffs. So, if you're an int swordie and you get to think of things your way, trust me. You can't go levellin in a place where mobs have elemetal attacks or can cancel your skills without Metal Body. Thus, it is only my opinion. But hey, it works. And oh by the way, around here in this server, it's almost impossible to have a party. It gets laggy when someone's around you. So you go levellin alone, I rest my case.

If you still don't get it, have it your way. As I've said, it's only my opinion. Smile
Back to top Go down
falakh

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2006-11-07

PostSubject: Re: WHATS THE STRONGEST TYPE OF SWORDSMAN   WHATS THE STRONGEST TYPE OF SWORDSMAN EmptySun 19 Nov 2006, 17:28

i think pow=dex is difficult to use......u must have dag. and sword..
dex+int better

cheers
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2006-11-08

PostSubject: Re: WHATS THE STRONGEST TYPE OF SWORDSMAN   WHATS THE STRONGEST TYPE OF SWORDSMAN EmptyMon 20 Nov 2006, 05:07

Hoi Falakh Afzar kamu tipu umur kamu ke ?

Anyway why not stick with pure swordman ? that doesnt make any differences
Back to top Go down
bryki

bryki

Male

PostSubject: Re: WHATS THE STRONGEST TYPE OF SWORDSMAN   WHATS THE STRONGEST TYPE OF SWORDSMAN EmptyMon 20 Nov 2006, 09:12

This is what this forum is all about, our ideas make sense. And for the benifit of all of us, please do speak in English. Thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down
pasaway360

Male

PostSubject: Re: WHATS THE STRONGEST TYPE OF SWORDSMAN   WHATS THE STRONGEST TYPE OF SWORDSMAN EmptyMon 20 Nov 2006, 13:41

Yeah, its kinda hard having a party here in akatsuki due to lack of people. But I prefer it that way, I like leveling alone without anyone or just a full support shaman with me.

About what turtle said, I think hybrids are better than pures because they can get skills from other skill trees. Imagine a pow swordie having all the buffs from the int tree using tornado slash and then combining it with a crescent slash (Im not sure if this is the name of the skill in this version of ran but its the 117 int swordie skill). The monsters would be like affraid , Shocked or pale .

Hybrids also somehow overcome their pure forms weaknesses (but not completely). One weakness of pure pow swordies is that their defence is low and based only on the armors they wear. Going hybrid gives you divine shield and tranquility to change that.

It would be better to stay pure until lv120+ then going hybrid.
Back to top Go down
bryki

bryki

Male

PostSubject: Re: WHATS THE STRONGEST TYPE OF SWORDSMAN   WHATS THE STRONGEST TYPE OF SWORDSMAN EmptyTue 21 Nov 2006, 15:37

I'd go for 140 before doing Hybrid types. 127 skills are cool cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHATS THE STRONGEST TYPE OF SWORDSMAN   WHATS THE STRONGEST TYPE OF SWORDSMAN Empty

Back to top Go down

WHATS THE STRONGEST TYPE OF SWORDSMAN
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Akatsuki-0n9 :: Trade Zone :: Sword Society-
Jump to: