Akatsuki-0n9
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akatsuki-0n9

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Those who wish to make cause distraction please come in!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
miguelg90

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2006-09-02

Those who wish to make cause distraction please come in!!! Empty
PostSubject: Those who wish to make cause distraction please come in!!!   Those who wish to make cause distraction please come in!!! EmptySat 07 Oct 2006, 04:13

For you guys who dont want to play in the server and only want trouble, please you are requested to leave this server. Nobody's forcing you to play here, that's why this is a free server. And even if you pay, you dont have the right to harrass or disrespect others. This server is a free server and if you dont like the recent condition of this server then you are free to leave. This is just for those who wish to play or unwind a piece of themselves not for those who need attention. tongue

Once again, i ask those who cannot fit themselves here please look for alternative to amuze yourselves and not offend or hurt other's feelings or emotion here... geek

Thank you sunny and PEACE-OUT clown
Back to top Go down
Kishim

Kishim

Male
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2006-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Those who wish to make cause distraction please come in!!!   Those who wish to make cause distraction please come in!!! EmptyWed 08 Nov 2006, 18:27

i also wish ppl would stop the random pk... zzzzz i hate wen im minding my own biss and some one runs up and pk's me T.T

plz dont start fights! ^^

it's one thing if both ppl want the fight... but if im trying to do an ms i dont wana deal with some high lvl bully zzzzz (ALWAYS happens on RAN(en) cus pk server doesnt lag as much so i like to do hard things there Razz)
Back to top Go down
http://www.sotnracing.com
bryki

bryki

Male
Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2006-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Those who wish to make cause distraction please come in!!!   Those who wish to make cause distraction please come in!!! EmptyFri 10 Nov 2006, 10:47

it's a PK channel actually and you can't do anything about it. Enjoy the game and see you in PK. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/deathlizted
Kishim

Kishim

Male
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2006-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Those who wish to make cause distraction please come in!!!   Those who wish to make cause distraction please come in!!! EmptyFri 10 Nov 2006, 16:21

oh ok so i guess you would be fine with it if i were to call my 16x friend to bully you all day wen your just minding your own biss than?

cus you know some times server 1 is far to laggy to get things done...
Back to top Go down
http://www.sotnracing.com
bryki

bryki

Male
Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2006-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Those who wish to make cause distraction please come in!!!   Those who wish to make cause distraction please come in!!! EmptySun 12 Nov 2006, 00:37

as ive said, this is a PK area. Smile hmm..and won't it be G A Y callin' someone for backup? lol! it's time to stand on yer own feet bub...like everyone else did. have a great time. peace out. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/deathlizted
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Those who wish to make cause distraction please come in!!!   Those who wish to make cause distraction please come in!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Those who wish to make cause distraction please come in!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Akatsuki-0n9 :: Information :: General-
Jump to: