Akatsuki-0n9
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akatsuki-0n9

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

comments about this server

Go down 
+5
pogimike
Don
vailowe
[GM]WICKED
macoyski
9 posters
AuthorMessage
macoyski

macoyski

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2006-09-27

comments about this server Empty
PostSubject: comments about this server   comments about this server EmptyMon 02 Oct 2006, 07:14

this is a very good server

nice thinking about the GOLD and the NPC stuffs

very accomodating GMs, very nice to old and new players, always talking and always answering question. BEST GMs no doubt about it

the only negative here is that although the server can only accomodate few players, its very hard to play due to too much lagging. always back and forth motion, "teleportation" Very Happy when you have enough you will be force to log out and pay other games cause nothing is happening, just lag, u get irritated that u cant kill monsters, u cant hunt gold cant even go to one spot to another. i hope GMs and ADMINs are going to read my thread. i know this is not new to you, same old comments. but pls help us players specially the new one who want to play this game but ends up quiting early due to the problem.

i hope you can hera my small voice as a player
thnx

Like a Star @ heaven more power Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
[GM]WICKED
Staff Akatsuki-0n9
Staff Akatsuki-0n9
[GM]WICKED

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2006-09-24

PostSubject: Re: comments about this server   comments about this server EmptyMon 02 Oct 2006, 10:01

thnx so much w/ ur nice feedback about the server mate :p we're doin our best! cheers
Back to top Go down
vailowe

vailowe

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2006-09-30

PostSubject: Re: comments about this server   comments about this server EmptyMon 02 Oct 2006, 12:57

yep i was just about to post that too i guess we really needed to wait for the server to become stable Very Happy

ayt see ya all Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[GM]WICKED
Staff Akatsuki-0n9
Staff Akatsuki-0n9
[GM]WICKED

PostSubject: Re: comments about this server   comments about this server EmptyMon 02 Oct 2006, 13:24

to be honest, i do feel don's need for the server, as much as he wanted us to have a lagg free server.. but in order for him to fix d lagg prob, he needs to upgrade some stuffs like connection (bandwith).. so let's help him in every way we could.. Smile it's not easy to run a server, it also pressures him, he has his own life as well.. :p

to all who understands and who is patient.. thnx so much! Smile cheers
Back to top Go down
Don

Don

Male
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2006-06-11

PostSubject: Re: comments about this server   comments about this server EmptyMon 02 Oct 2006, 21:08

I really appreciate your point of view. To built a smooth and non-lagg server, money will involve in this important matters. In order to do that, i have to use my own money or by donations.

For your information the reason of making this server is not towards profit or any way of making money out of it, its just simply for fun. If im going for profit, i will stop selling stones and all 1G recovery pot on NPC. When money involves, then i have to pay extra time on this. Im working as Network administrator, impossible for me to do that.

Im still thinking about donation in order to upgrade my server, but there's no stuff to give away, such as full set +7 or +9, all that can easily be obtained in game, and because of that theres no reason people to donate.

Its gonna be a slow step for me to upgrade, i already upgrade it once and it will be another in the future.
Back to top Go down
https://akatsuki-0n9.darkbb.com
[GM]WICKED
Staff Akatsuki-0n9
Staff Akatsuki-0n9
[GM]WICKED

PostSubject: Re: comments about this server   comments about this server EmptyMon 02 Oct 2006, 21:24

yeah i do understand mate.. maybe voluntary donations would help us ayt? thnx for sharing w/ us this wonderful server mate! cheers
Back to top Go down
pogimike

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2006-10-03

PostSubject: donations   comments about this server EmptyTue 03 Oct 2006, 11:37

sir about donations, i think +9 set would be nice

if someone could donate, they would want +9 set or items that may not be easily obtain by players such as (chg) or (+) items. or in the case of weapons elementals or rare items.

i know +7 set could easily be obtain here due to stones can be bought in the npcs, but some players would not have that kind of patience in hunting gold and upgrading their items. and upgradeing is not 100% success right? so some players might want easy items, and want their items obtain fast. and some might even want their items to have and edge againts other players.

you will never know when you dont ask or try right??

this is just my view about donations sir ADMINs and GMs

have a nice day
Back to top Go down
vailowe

vailowe

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2006-09-30

PostSubject: Re: comments about this server   comments about this server EmptyTue 03 Oct 2006, 12:06

Greetings,

Can I have a suggestion?.. I think this would also help Don upgrade the server

Since that there are a few people playing Akatsuki and the exp rate is too slow, I would like to suggest to Don that he might want to add these in free stuffs when people donate.

Oblivion Potion A - Resets all Skills
Oblivion Potion B - Resets all Skills and 30 Status Points
Oblivion Potion C - Resets all Skills and 60 Status Points
Oblivion Potion D - Resets all Skills and 90 Status Points

It's up to you to think of a price but those items are really worth it because as soon as Ran updates we could already reach lvl 200 and it seems that new skills are going to be implemented.

So that's why Oblivion Pots are made haha.

Thank you,
Vailowe

Very Happy bounce
Back to top Go down
macoyski

macoyski

PostSubject: hey   comments about this server EmptyTue 03 Oct 2006, 13:21

vailowe about the oblivition potions...

Gm yumiko is giving away free Water E w/c is obli e w/c resets all stats and skills

i u happen to bump into her ask for it, she'll kindly give it to you for free.

gud day
Back to top Go down
[GM]yumiko
Staff Akatsuki-0n9
Staff Akatsuki-0n9
[GM]yumiko

Female
Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2006-06-27

PostSubject: Re: comments about this server   comments about this server EmptyTue 03 Oct 2006, 15:58

pogimike wrote:
sir about donations, i think +9 set would be nice

if someone could donate, they would want +9 set or items that may not be easily obtain by players such as (chg) or (+) items. or in the case of weapons elementals or rare items.

i know +7 set could easily be obtain here due to stones can be bought in the npcs, but some players would not have that kind of patience in hunting gold and upgrading their items. and upgradeing is not 100% success right? so some players might want easy items, and want their items obtain fast. and some might even want their items to have and edge againts other players.

you will never know when you dont ask or try right??

this is just my view about donations sir ADMINs and GMs

have a nice day

Sounds Destiny Server to me.. lol
Back to top Go down
macoyski

macoyski

PostSubject: yah   comments about this server EmptyTue 03 Oct 2006, 17:18

yah right! destiny suck cause GMs over there EATS MONEY!

LITERALLY
Back to top Go down
THEEVIL

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2006-10-26

PostSubject: Re: comments about this server   comments about this server EmptyTue 31 Oct 2006, 11:32

Don wrote:
I really appreciate your point of view. To built a smooth and non-lagg server, money will involve in this important matters. In order to do that, i have to use my own money or by donations.

For your information the reason of making this server is not towards profit or any way of making money out of it, its just simply for fun. If im going for profit, i will stop selling stones and all 1G recovery pot on NPC. When money involves, then i have to pay extra time on this. Im working as Network administrator, impossible for me to do that.

Im still thinking about donation in order to upgrade my server, but there's no stuff to give away, such as full set +7 or +9, all that can easily be obtained in game, and because of that theres no reason people to donate.

Its gonna be a slow step for me to upgrade, i already upgrade it once and it will be another in the future.
hmmm.................. i`m understand what u say
but u can post/create site or anything that can help u 2 support
your server need.
like.
sell an extra exp rosary.
sell an weapon/armor with higther atk/defence.
or just post your account for donation.
i`m play lot`s of online game like
RO,Silkroad,RAn,Knigthon9,PSOon9(www.pso.com.my)
and they all lag (just few)
but 2 RO( private server) that dont lag
That is :
hirkayu online.
Trinity online.
it because:
Hirkayu
sell and powerfull item/card that only can be obtain by
donation
they alsow sell Gm ID.
Trinity
sell and powerfull item/card that only can be obtain by
donation.
i hope that usefull for Smile.
Back to top Go down
[GM]yumiko
Staff Akatsuki-0n9
Staff Akatsuki-0n9
[GM]yumiko

Female

PostSubject: Re: comments about this server   comments about this server EmptyTue 31 Oct 2006, 12:20

Dude
If u dont get it dont say u get it.
Don clearly said that this is a non-profit server and doesnt want money to be involved and ure suggesting ideas that anyone could have thought of if this were to be a moolah milking server. Is your english really that bad? Dont bite on something u cant chew.
Back to top Go down
THEEVIL

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2006-10-26

PostSubject: Re: comments about this server   comments about this server EmptyTue 31 Oct 2006, 13:46

[GM]yumiko wrote:
Dude
If u dont get it dont say u get it.
Don clearly said that this is a non-profit server and doesnt want money to be involved and ure suggesting ideas that anyone could have thought of if this were to be a moolah milking server. Is your english really that bad? Dont bite on something u cant chew.
phewwww
that and a hard work man ``-_-
nvm that just suggestion(i`m not that good on english)
but.
some time people dont understand what u say but think of it
u can twist my idea.
y i say like that because i want 2 help u guy`s(i will Razz).
well if u dont like my idea /ignore it.
that the rigth way hehehehehehe.
bb
play game
Back to top Go down
[GM]yumiko
Staff Akatsuki-0n9
Staff Akatsuki-0n9
[GM]yumiko

Female

PostSubject: Re: comments about this server   comments about this server EmptyTue 31 Oct 2006, 15:11

Dude are u high or are u low?
U posted ur comment here and ure askin ppl to ignore it? Clearly its a bad idea and of course i would have to comment on it. I have to moderate the forum dont i?
Why dont u jst write it on ur wall so that u could stare at it all day without having to worry abt comments.
FYI ur post is a fag post. Dont state the obvious pls.
And yes i know its a real struggle for u to read what i wrote. Dont worry, u will be able to read and write better if that day ever comes *fingers crossed. Or mayb u wont..GOD can be cruel at times..guess mayb ure one of the rejected batch. Hope its not too hard for u to understand yeah. If you're havin difficulties understandin, pls dont reply with another FAG post. Jst /ignore as its the right thing to do according to you.
Back to top Go down
lancegzh

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2006-10-31

PostSubject: Re: comments about this server   comments about this server EmptyTue 31 Oct 2006, 17:33

tis server is good,but i hope can creat account by webside...cause im still waiting GM reply >.<...
Back to top Go down
bryki

bryki

Male
Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2006-10-28

PostSubject: Re: comments about this server   comments about this server EmptyFri 10 Nov 2006, 11:13

well.. so far so good, the Admin and the GM's are doin they're best so we guys should be thankful for that. cool server. cheers i'm just waiting for it to be back soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/deathlizted
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: comments about this server   comments about this server Empty

Back to top Go down

comments about this server
Page 1 of 1