Akatsuki-0n9
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akatsuki-0n9

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Duel Event 3 (Knock-out System)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[GM]yumiko
Staff Akatsuki-0n9
Staff Akatsuki-0n9
[GM]yumiko

Female
Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2006-06-27

Duel Event 3 (Knock-out System) Empty
PostSubject: Duel Event 3 (Knock-out System)   Duel Event 3 (Knock-out System) EmptySun 01 Oct 2006, 04:53

Hi guys, this is the details of the post-poned event

1st Prize - 30-days CowboyHat & 1Million
Venue - Weddings Hall
Date - Sunday 08/10/06

The event will start at 4.00PM (Forum Time) 8/10/220d
10.00PM for Malaysia,Singapore,Phillipine,Thailand and such

INSTRUCTIONS
:

1)Players will be asked to gather outside of the Wedding Hall via Speaker Announcement. You can either walk there or you can fly/move/back/warp to the desired GM that will be there.
2)Players will then be chosen RANDOMLY to compete againt one another for the duel.
3)Wedding Card will be provided to the chosen participant. The chosen ones will be required to move into the Wedding Hall for further instruction given by Admin Don
4)Don will then Announce the winner via Speaker Announcement. Both the participants will then be required to pass back to me the Wedding Card after the duel.
5)The Wedding Card will then be given again by me to the NEXT participants chosen randomly. They will again be required to move into the Wedding Hall to proceed with the event.
6)The winner will be required to stay back and wait for the Next Round while the defeated participant can choose to stay back to wait or not.
7)This will be a repeated step untill the Ultimate Winner is decided. The winner will then be crowned and prize will be given. Prize is ONLY given to the Ultimate Winner

DONT's

1)Dont ask me again for the instructions already stated here. I will only direct you to the FORUM to look for your desired answer.

2)Dont spam the speakers to help reduce lag. Do not spam in General Chat to avoid disruption and confusion as the winner will be announce via Speaker Announcement. Those of the SAME SCHOOL will be asked to group into PARTY so that u can spam and chat there, in PARTY CHAT.

3)Pls Follow instructions given carefully and POSITIVELY. Do not ask me WHY please.

4)Dont WHINE abt the LAG. This could definitely NOT be avoided as the number of players will be massive. Warning will be given Twice and ONLY Twice
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Violaters Will Be Prosecuted, Survivors Will Be Shot Dead Again
Hope we all can make this event run smoothly. I sincerely ask for you guy's utmost co-operation.

Time And Date Will Be Announced Later This Week. KEEP A CLOSE EYE ON THIS THREAD FOR UPDATES.

Any question or suggestions can be posted here and will be taken into account ^_^. No Spam please

Thank you for your time in reading the Instructions and Dont's of the event.

Last edited by on Sun 08 Oct 2006, 06:51; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
[GM]yumiko
Staff Akatsuki-0n9
Staff Akatsuki-0n9
[GM]yumiko

Female
Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2006-06-27

Duel Event 3 (Knock-out System) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duel Event 3 (Knock-out System)   Duel Event 3 (Knock-out System) EmptySun 08 Oct 2006, 06:31

*Update~
Back to top Go down

Duel Event 3 (Knock-out System)
Page 1 of 1