Akatsuki-0n9
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akatsuki-0n9

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Re-Confirmation Of Registration

Go down 
+29
philboyk93
jecko29
kirsten124
jacobxtreme13
ykk2000
shitoh07
macolly
stickyone
twilytflame
dummyf00l
sir14
fujikawa57
vicebox
honeykis
Shin
ziljidan
sherly
difflam2006
twistercute
rokenz
butchog002
vailowe
ipis79
andeng4
[GM]yumiko
chicodude
auzric
Don
wangbu88
33 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
wangbu88

wangbu88

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2006-09-14

Re-Confirmation Of Registration Empty
PostSubject: Re-Confirmation Of Registration   Re-Confirmation Of Registration EmptyFri 15 Sep 2006, 14:38

i have reply to don my acount is activate but whem im log in in this game she said invalid username/password i try to 30 time but invalid username/password again and again how to fix my probloem what is my problem my acount or my client but my client no error or other bug and i follow the step 1 by 1 in this site 1st step i install ran(eng) the i already install next akatsuki patch and i run "game" have error i download the fix paran and laucher then i put in this client and work well no error but i log in invalid acount/password plz help me DON

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Don

Don

Male
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2006-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Re-Confirmation Of Registration   Re-Confirmation Of Registration EmptyFri 15 Sep 2006, 22:19

Can you resend me your details again. I need to verified the information. Tq
Back to top Go down
https://akatsuki-0n9.darkbb.com
auzric

Registration date : 2006-09-19

PostSubject: Please help can't login!!!   Re-Confirmation Of Registration EmptyWed 20 Sep 2006, 03:34

just receive a message from Don that i can now play but when i tried it, i could not login it said "Invalid username and/or password"

can anyone help me with this?

Thanks in advance!
Back to top Go down
chicodude

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2006-09-26

PostSubject: I can't log in :cry: sir Don.. please help me :(   Re-Confirmation Of Registration EmptyTue 26 Sep 2006, 13:46

despite Don's confirmation of my account. I can't log in. Why is this?

Mr Don Admin.. would you kindly please check my account details again? I already left a pm for you.. thanks a lot!
Back to top Go down
[GM]yumiko
Staff Akatsuki-0n9
Staff Akatsuki-0n9
[GM]yumiko

Female
Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2006-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Re-Confirmation Of Registration   Re-Confirmation Of Registration EmptyTue 26 Sep 2006, 16:36

hi Chico
im sorry abt this bt pls can u jst hold on?
Don is busy ATM so..hope u can bear with it.
im sure he will resolve this issue asap..so yeah..
sit back and relax a little..
Back to top Go down
chicodude

Registration date : 2006-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Re-Confirmation Of Registration   Re-Confirmation Of Registration EmptyTue 26 Sep 2006, 17:11

Sure I can wait! I have no right to demand service immediately.. besides this is a free server and I should be thankful enough that there's such a thing... eventhough I haven't experienced playing in this server yet.. I still think that this server would beat other ran private servers out there!

cheers! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[GM]yumiko
Staff Akatsuki-0n9
Staff Akatsuki-0n9
[GM]yumiko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Re-Confirmation Of Registration   Re-Confirmation Of Registration EmptyTue 26 Sep 2006, 18:37

Topic Merged for convenient sake..
other players havin the same problem pls state ur name here or pls pm Don ur username and password again
thank you ^^
Back to top Go down
andeng4

Registration date : 2006-09-24

PostSubject: >>>>>   Re-Confirmation Of Registration EmptyWed 27 Sep 2006, 15:30

HEY DON i send it to my username and password many times but until now my account is not activated Mad , can u process it im waiting for 3 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, if activated send me an info. plz process it plz
Back to top Go down
ipis79

ipis79

Male
Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2006-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Re-Confirmation Of Registration   Re-Confirmation Of Registration EmptyWed 27 Sep 2006, 15:38

andeng4 wrote:
HEY DON i send it to my username and password many times but until now my account is not activated Mad , can u process it im waiting for 3 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, if activated send me an info. plz process it plz

Yo brother u need be patience. Don got other activites need to do. He also need work in the real life. He will pm u when he online. Pls wait
Back to top Go down
Don

Don

Male

PostSubject: Re: Re-Confirmation Of Registration   Re-Confirmation Of Registration EmptyWed 27 Sep 2006, 15:59

andeng4 wrote:

No account for you man. If you want to ask something, do it nicely.
Back to top Go down
vailowe

vailowe

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2006-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Re-Confirmation Of Registration   Re-Confirmation Of Registration EmptySat 30 Sep 2006, 12:59

Could i have my account activated now? My username is vailowe and i think i already sent a pm about it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
butchog002

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Re-Confirmation Of Registration   Re-Confirmation Of Registration EmptySat 30 Sep 2006, 14:28

Sad Please Activate my Account Please Help Me!!! No pale My Email Address Is

Butchog002@yahoo.com [/strike]
Back to top Go down
butchog002

PostSubject: Re: Re-Confirmation Of Registration   Re-Confirmation Of Registration EmptySat 30 Sep 2006, 14:37

DON i send it to my username and password many times but until now my account is not activated , can u process it im waiting for MINT.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, if activated send me an info.
Back to top Go down
butchog002

PostSubject: Re: Re-Confirmation Of Registration   Re-Confirmation Of Registration EmptySat 30 Sep 2006, 14:41

[quote="[GM]yumiko"]

Username:butchog002
Password:???
Back to top Go down
rokenz

PostSubject: Re: Re-Confirmation Of Registration   Re-Confirmation Of Registration EmptySat 30 Sep 2006, 15:13

EI!!!!Sir don,

Why I can't log in?????it says invalid account/password Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

I replied you already u said u want my account name and password

and i gave it to you already.............

i can't log in!!!!!
i can't log in!!!!!
i can't log in!!!!!

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HELPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!MEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!IIII!!!!!!WANTTT!!!!!!!!THIS!!!!!!!!GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Don

Don

Male

PostSubject: Re: Re-Confirmation Of Registration   Re-Confirmation Of Registration EmptySat 30 Sep 2006, 19:54

Don wrote:
andeng4 wrote:

No account for you man. If you want to ask something, do it nicely.

Cant you both see what i post above? I already make an example of someone being rude to me, but still you guys have no patient of waiting. Again, butchog002 and rokenz no account for you guys.

Take example vailowe, he ask me nicely about registration, well i would gladly give you an account vailowe.

Last edited by on Sat 30 Sep 2006, 20:01; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[GM]yumiko
Staff Akatsuki-0n9
Staff Akatsuki-0n9
[GM]yumiko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Re-Confirmation Of Registration   Re-Confirmation Of Registration EmptySat 30 Sep 2006, 19:56

OMG!
Noobnest post.
I wont blame u since ure ignorant rokenz & butchog002.
Its stated that after Don replies u with confirmation only u can access the game
Its also clearly stated that it will take one week for registration
We are not zoo keepers, we dont deal with animals who dont understand english language
No monkey business pls >.<
Back to top Go down
twistercute

twistercute

Registration date : 2006-10-01

PostSubject: Re-Confirmation Of Registration   Re-Confirmation Of Registration EmptySun 01 Oct 2006, 10:00

Don,

Very Happy I've already send my username and password to you, if my username is already taken change it to "twister143" but if it's not.. use the 1st that i've send to you and the same password, thank you and i will wait for it.... godbless Very Happy

[tell me if my account is already activated Very Happy ]
[i'm so excited to play the game ... hihihihi... Smile ]
[hello to all players here tongue ]
Back to top Go down
vailowe

vailowe

Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Re-Confirmation Of Registration   Re-Confirmation Of Registration EmptySun 01 Oct 2006, 10:40

lol thanks for mentioning my name ahahaha. lol!
Back to top Go down
difflam2006

Registration date : 2006-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Re-Confirmation Of Registration   Re-Confirmation Of Registration EmptyMon 02 Oct 2006, 06:05

good day sir. i already sent my username and password yesterday. hope i can play soon. anyways, take your time, i'm not really in a rush.
but if you just activated my account please do inform me.

thanks again sir. afro I love you
Back to top Go down
sherly

Registration date : 2006-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Re-Confirmation Of Registration   Re-Confirmation Of Registration EmptyMon 02 Oct 2006, 08:16

hi sir don,

i sent to you my username and password already... that's all and thank you... tell me if it is activated already.... thanks

hi to all LuvyAh!! I love you ... mwuah... take care aLways.... pig lol!
Back to top Go down
[GM]yumiko
Staff Akatsuki-0n9
Staff Akatsuki-0n9
[GM]yumiko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Re-Confirmation Of Registration   Re-Confirmation Of Registration EmptyMon 02 Oct 2006, 09:53

OMG..
This is a thread for those who are already confirmed their registration bt due to some reasons are not valid therefore needed re-confirmation.
Its not for u to COMFIRM ur registration. Pls dont spam here and yes ONCE ur account is activated u will be informed!

DONT spam here pls
Back to top Go down
ziljidan

Male
Registration date : 2006-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Re-Confirmation Of Registration   Re-Confirmation Of Registration EmptyWed 04 Oct 2006, 23:04

good day sir don im a new user of your forum im form the phil. i have made an account the other day i hope you'll activate my account very much thank you sir take care always i cant w8 to play at your game sir im really excited thank you again sir i can w8 for you activation sir im not in rush take care always godbless..!!!
Back to top Go down
Shin

Shin

Male
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2006-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Re-Confirmation Of Registration   Re-Confirmation Of Registration EmptyThu 05 Oct 2006, 00:34

Yumiko
Quote :
OMG..
This is a thread for those who are already confirmed their registration bt due to some reasons are not valid therefore needed re-confirmation.
Its not for u to COMFIRM ur registration. Pls dont spam here and yes ONCE ur account is activated u will be informed!

DONT spam here pls

Ziljidan
Quote :
good day sir don im a new user of your forum im form the phil. i have made an account the other day i hope you'll activate my account very much thank you sir take care always i cant w8 to play at your game sir im really excited thank you again sir i can w8 for you activation sir im not in rush take care always godbless..!!!

You could have at least pretended you had read that...dude.
Also, stop saying "Sir" you kiss-ass.
Back to top Go down
honeykis

Registration date : 2006-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Re-Confirmation Of Registration   Re-Confirmation Of Registration EmptyThu 05 Oct 2006, 11:20

HI mR. DON the Admin

I just registered this afternun and also activated it, can you help me with my account...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re-Confirmation Of Registration   Re-Confirmation Of Registration Empty

Back to top Go down

Re-Confirmation Of Registration
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Akatsuki-0n9 :: Front Desk :: Technical Support-
Jump to: