Akatsuki-0n9
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akatsuki-0n9

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Experiencing problems? Come in here and tell us.

Go down 
+36
kasado16
THEEVIL
kc3ap9
DeathWitch
[GM]yumiko
mau2pac
addiktuz09
ken
dummyf00l
Shin
fujikawa57
ashen23
macoyski
vailowe
ipis79
kensai1986
kokchen
syre187
rvgmonik09
SoulBlader
hightimes
macolly
toper03
darkfinger009
ikram1991
bimbo01
freezeme054
Srkangel
Lycan
kjoel009
Don
Kakashi
poiz3n
SkyCloud
Mayhem
[GM]Barney
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
fujikawa57

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2006-10-08

Experiencing problems? Come in here and tell us. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experiencing problems? Come in here and tell us.   Experiencing problems? Come in here and tell us. - Page 3 EmptyWed 11 Oct 2006, 13:37

Yep I read the guide before I went here. I also followed it.... hmm then it's my mistake then. Very Happy Sorry for the bother! I'll post again if there's another error in the game.

And don't worry, I read other threads first before I post.... so sorry if I didn't understand the guide that much. Very Happy

EDIT:

Experiencing problems? Come in here and tell us. - Page 3 Untitled-1

I followed the guide.... and this is what I got
Back to top Go down
Don

Don

Male
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2006-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Experiencing problems? Come in here and tell us.   Experiencing problems? Come in here and tell us. - Page 3 EmptyFri 13 Oct 2006, 08:02

In that case please download our new Akatsuki-0n9 v5.0, it should fix the problem. Refer to this link for more details https://akatsuki-0n9.darkbb.com/viewtopic.forum?t=319
Back to top Go down
https://akatsuki-0n9.darkbb.com
rvgmonik09

rvgmonik09

Male
Registration date : 2006-09-23

PostSubject: im having a trouble downloading   Experiencing problems? Come in here and tell us. - Page 3 EmptyFri 13 Oct 2006, 15:26

i cant download the patch. can you make another link for it to be downloaded? both links dont work for me. i dunno why
Back to top Go down
rvgmonik09

rvgmonik09

Male

PostSubject: Re: Experiencing problems? Come in here and tell us.   Experiencing problems? Come in here and tell us. - Page 3 EmptyFri 13 Oct 2006, 15:35

the file factory link is not working and when i go to the rapidshare
it said this:

Your IP-address 125.60.243.70 is already downloading a file. You have to wait until it is finished.
Premium-accounts can download many files at the same time. Get your own Premium-Account now. Instant download-access!
If you are not downloading anything, you are using a proxy-server or a shared IP-address. A Premium-account solves this problem as well.

this is for the patch (v5.0_patch.rar (210728 KB).
You have requested the file v5.0_patch.rar (210728 KB). This file has been downloaded 182 times already.

Your IP-address 125.60.243.70 is already downloading a file. You have to wait until it is finished.
Premium-accounts can download many files at the same time. Get your own Premium-Account now. Instant download-access!
If you are not downloading anything, you are using a proxy-server or a shared IP-address. A Premium-account solves this problem as well.

hello to everyone Very Happy AKATSUKI is the best ran server \m/ this server rocks!!!!
Back to top Go down
rvgmonik09

rvgmonik09

Male

PostSubject: downloading problem   Experiencing problems? Come in here and tell us. - Page 3 EmptySun 15 Oct 2006, 09:52

GM's can you put a link for the download for the patch where in we can use download manager? because the downloading get cut for some reason. and i think it would be easier to download it with it. i tried to download the patch 3 times already. and it was cut. uhm, the last time i tried to download it it was like 4.9kbps in rapid share it is so slow i guess.. because when i try to download other files i usually get 50 kbps.

i wish someone could make another link for this. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shin

Shin

Male
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2006-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Experiencing problems? Come in here and tell us.   Experiencing problems? Come in here and tell us. - Page 3 EmptySun 15 Oct 2006, 13:49

rvgmonik09 wrote:
GM's can you put a link for the download for the patch where in we can use download manager? because the downloading get cut for some reason. and i think it would be easier to download it with it. i tried to download the patch 3 times already. and it was cut. uhm, the last time i tried to download it it was like 4.9kbps in rapid share it is so slow i guess.. because when i try to download other files i usually get 50 kbps.

i wish someone could make another link for this. Very Happy

I'll post a MegaUpload link in a while, I think that allows download accelerators/managers.
The 4.9kbps is probally you though because I get 500kbs downloading from RapidShare.

Also, triple post ftw?
Just be patient, believe it or not people *do* have lifes you know /SHOCK! -.-;

EDIT: "In a while" would mean 2-3 hours since I have to re-download the patch but already wasted my download limit, sorry kid.
Back to top Go down
fujikawa57

Registration date : 2006-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Experiencing problems? Come in here and tell us.   Experiencing problems? Come in here and tell us. - Page 3 EmptyTue 17 Oct 2006, 04:36

I can just copy my RAN_PH files instead of RAN(en) right? Then I can copy the akatsuki patch in my ran_PH right? Coz the download section of ran_en is not working right now.
Back to top Go down
macolly

Male
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2006-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Experiencing problems? Come in here and tell us.   Experiencing problems? Come in here and tell us. - Page 3 EmptyWed 18 Oct 2006, 22:58

hey fujikawa

ran ph will work well i tried it all you need is the patch, when i saw your problem in starting the i just got the same problem the game.exe is not responding but when i got the new patch everything works out, you dont need to download the patch at ran_en, the patch at ran_ph will do, also i tried downloading the new patch the V5 of akatsuki and still working, although you have to sleep cause it took me 5 hours to download it, i'm not using a DSL or any with higher kbps, i just use my dial up with 56kbps. i will try to help you out
Back to top Go down
http://world4.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=47098460
macolly

Male
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2006-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Experiencing problems? Come in here and tell us.   Experiencing problems? Come in here and tell us. - Page 3 EmptyWed 18 Oct 2006, 22:59

hey fujikawa

ran ph will work well i tried it all you need is the patch, when i saw your problem in starting the i just got the same problem the game.exe is not responding but when i got the new patch everything works out, you dont need to download the patch at ran_en, the patch at ran_ph will do, also i tried downloading the new patch the V5 of akatsuki and still working, although you have to sleep cause it took me 5 hours to download it, i'm not using a DSL or any with higher kbps, i just use my dial up with 56kbps. i will try to help you out
Back to top Go down
http://world4.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=47098460
dummyf00l

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Experiencing problems? Come in here and tell us.   Experiencing problems? Come in here and tell us. - Page 3 EmptyThu 19 Oct 2006, 10:51

me too... i can't run the game.exe but when i try to run the LAUNCHER.EXE it work's fine but when i try to login my username and pass in game.... it says invalid.... i use the ranPH ep2 i just downloaded the akatsuki version 5 patch....
Back to top Go down
ken

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2006-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Experiencing problems? Come in here and tell us.   Experiencing problems? Come in here and tell us. - Page 3 EmptyFri 20 Oct 2006, 18:14

SUper lag la... So difficult to lvling if lag like tis? Got any idea how to make it dont lag?
Back to top Go down
Shin

Shin

Male
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2006-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Experiencing problems? Come in here and tell us.   Experiencing problems? Come in here and tell us. - Page 3 EmptyTue 24 Oct 2006, 16:35

ken wrote:
Got any idea how to make it dont lag?

1.)Step away from you're computer.
2.)Find a very tall building.
3.)Get to the roof.
4.)There is no step 4, please proceed to step 5.
5.)Jump off the building.

Congratulations! The lag should now be over.

Idiot..
Back to top Go down
addiktuz09

addiktuz09

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2006-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Experiencing problems? Come in here and tell us.   Experiencing problems? Come in here and tell us. - Page 3 EmptyMon 30 Oct 2006, 12:08

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! GM so damn lag here do some actions pls!!! 10x i tried to do the TH quest and 10x i died..har..har...fixed it pls!!! Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
addiktuz09

addiktuz09

Registration date : 2006-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Experiencing problems? Come in here and tell us.   Experiencing problems? Come in here and tell us. - Page 3 EmptyMon 30 Oct 2006, 12:31

har...har..

Laughing
Back to top Go down
mau2pac

Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Experiencing problems? Come in here and tell us.   Experiencing problems? Come in here and tell us. - Page 3 EmptyMon 30 Oct 2006, 15:09

WHAT ABOUT THE LAUNCHER I ALREADY DOWNLOAD THE PATCH ........................... lol! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
[GM]yumiko
Staff Akatsuki-0n9
Staff Akatsuki-0n9
[GM]yumiko

Female
Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2006-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Experiencing problems? Come in here and tell us.   Experiencing problems? Come in here and tell us. - Page 3 EmptyMon 30 Oct 2006, 16:37

I dont find anythin funny about what u both posted, in fact its lame and wasting our time to come in and to notice that its only a FAG post.
We are tryin our best to maintain good service to you guys bt posts like this is truly slowing our response to you.
And this has been mentioned numerous time..LAG IS NOT A TECHNICAL PROBLEM. Another post of this kinda will be ignored totally.
Back to top Go down
DeathWitch

Female
Registration date : 2006-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Experiencing problems? Come in here and tell us.   Experiencing problems? Come in here and tell us. - Page 3 EmptyWed 01 Nov 2006, 06:48

im a lil confuse..
ive dl v5 patch..
extract to my ran(en) folder..
i clicked on v5 patch folder..
clicked on launcher..
i got the usual launcher thing..
i click on start game..
nothing comes out..

hmmm.. do i still have to dl v4 patch? no need right?
Back to top Go down
kc3ap9

Registration date : 2006-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Experiencing problems? Come in here and tell us.   Experiencing problems? Come in here and tell us. - Page 3 EmptyThu 02 Nov 2006, 04:01

Ello Don when can i know when i can play my account,, ive already send my user and pass to.. hope u send me a message.. thnx!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
THEEVIL

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2006-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Experiencing problems? Come in here and tell us.   Experiencing problems? Come in here and tell us. - Page 3 EmptyFri 03 Nov 2006, 10:48

i already post this topic but wrong section Razz
now i have unzip all the file but 1 file have deteck virus (worn)
the file is game.exe
nya one can help me to find onether link to down load
coz that link have virus(fileforn).
Back to top Go down
Don

Don

Male

PostSubject: Re: Experiencing problems? Come in here and tell us.   Experiencing problems? Come in here and tell us. - Page 3 EmptyFri 03 Nov 2006, 13:04

Try both version 4 and 5. there's no virus in my patch, try disable your antivirus while downloading the patch.
Back to top Go down
kasado16

Registration date : 2006-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Experiencing problems? Come in here and tell us.   Experiencing problems? Come in here and tell us. - Page 3 EmptySat 04 Nov 2006, 05:03

how can I enter the game? I already download the patch
(version5) and the launcher and what should I do when I click the patch nothing is comming out and also the launcher
Back to top Go down
ghem10

Registration date : 2006-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Experiencing problems? Come in here and tell us.   Experiencing problems? Come in here and tell us. - Page 3 EmptySun 05 Nov 2006, 04:19

excuse me guyz.. but if lag is not a technical problem.. then what is that?
this is our experience hir.. when me and my friend play the game.. it is good and doesn't have any lagg or somethin.. but when my other friends play the same game with us.. we already know that we will experience lag.. and we will have to reconnect just 2 cure it.. pls help us.. even if it takes time.. we will wait.. just happy leveling ^_^
Back to top Go down
taugammamitch2

Registration date : 2006-11-06

PostSubject: we can't connect to this game, why?   Experiencing problems? Come in here and tell us. - Page 3 EmptyMon 06 Nov 2006, 09:45

we can log in to the server but when we connect to the character, we can't plss help us...
Back to top Go down
Don

Don

Male

PostSubject: Re: Experiencing problems? Come in here and tell us.   Experiencing problems? Come in here and tell us. - Page 3 EmptyMon 06 Nov 2006, 09:51

ghem10 wrote:
excuse me guyz.. but if lag is not a technical problem.. then what is that?
this is our experience hir.. when me and my friend play the game.. it is good and doesn't have any lagg or somethin.. but when my other friends play the same game with us.. we already know that we will experience lag.. and we will have to reconnect just 2 cure it.. pls help us.. even if it takes time.. we will wait.. just happy leveling ^_^

Lag cannot be cured nor fixed. Thats why is not a technical problem. It only reduces when less player online. When server full, lag will occur. FYI, we cant stop people from connecting to this game, so please be note.

Quote :
we can log in to the server but when we connect to the character, we can't plss help us...

Already fix, please try again
Back to top Go down
ghem10

Registration date : 2006-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Experiencing problems? Come in here and tell us.   Experiencing problems? Come in here and tell us. - Page 3 EmptyTue 07 Nov 2006, 07:20

ahh ok.. thx.. id just play and play hehe ^_^ Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Experiencing problems? Come in here and tell us.   Experiencing problems? Come in here and tell us. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Experiencing problems? Come in here and tell us.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next