Akatsuki-0n9
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akatsuki-0n9

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Event Ideas Board ~express own opinions here~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mugenwosuru

mugenwosuru

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2006-11-02

Event Ideas Board ~express own opinions here~ Empty
PostSubject: Event Ideas Board ~express own opinions here~   Event Ideas Board ~express own opinions here~ EmptyFri 03 Nov 2006, 15:20

I know I'm in no position to make such a topic, but I think it's a good idea, to know who-wants-what-event, especially for GMs (gathering information about customers is the key to success).

Well,I shall start first..

I think we could make a event, that exists in real life as well for example
"the Courage test"

we have students of both gender so we could pair them up male-female,
their task is to find something (maybe a rare item) the GMs assigned, and bring it back, the pair that comes in first wins.

The reason for this event is to tie up the relationship between players, to helps create teamwork and friendship =)

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/onewingedtenshi
[GM]yumiko
Staff Akatsuki-0n9
Staff Akatsuki-0n9
[GM]yumiko

Female
Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2006-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Event Ideas Board ~express own opinions here~   Event Ideas Board ~express own opinions here~ EmptyFri 03 Nov 2006, 18:23

Bravo to mugenwosuru
Great idea..bold move..
We shall c what constructive ideas..our members here have..
Thread Pinned to whore more attention.
Spammers with fag posts will be deleted
Anymore ideas guys?
Back to top Go down
mugenwosuru

mugenwosuru

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2006-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Event Ideas Board ~express own opinions here~   Event Ideas Board ~express own opinions here~ EmptyFri 03 Nov 2006, 20:54

Thanks,yumi. Smile
but I prefer to be called by my name,the name's Keii,nice to meet you.

Ok,there I got another Idea

Keii's Event number 2:
"The world is not enough...for two"

We should apply this event on an empty map,that means without monster (I bet clearing monsters should be a piece of cake for you GMs)
GMs will split our server people in 2 groups, each group will assign 1 main character.This character will be "the walking target".(can't do anything except for walking or running, and should be marked with something so we know that is him).

The event start with both group on each side of the map, when the GM gives the signal, you can go find and kill the "targets" you can do everything use skills use items,but if the "target" of your team dies,you lose. We'll do this until someone reach the score of 3.

This time your teamwork will be strenghthen because of the same objective,to guard your throne and to occupy the enemy's,similar to "capture the flag".

I think event this kind is more fun than just pure dueling and battling stuff...don't you get bored of doing the same thing over and over again?

Well, that's it, I hope our Event Ideas Board will grow ,with your help.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/onewingedtenshi
bryki

bryki

Male
Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2006-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Event Ideas Board ~express own opinions here~   Event Ideas Board ~express own opinions here~ EmptySun 12 Nov 2006, 01:00

a Suryon Event? hmm.. that'll solve problems regarding " item drops " Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/deathlizted
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event Ideas Board ~express own opinions here~   Event Ideas Board ~express own opinions here~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Event Ideas Board ~express own opinions here~
Page 1 of 1