Akatsuki-0n9
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akatsuki-0n9

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Re-Confirmation Of Registration

Go down 
+29
philboyk93
jecko29
kirsten124
jacobxtreme13
ykk2000
shitoh07
macolly
stickyone
twilytflame
dummyf00l
sir14
fujikawa57
vicebox
honeykis
Shin
ziljidan
sherly
difflam2006
twistercute
rokenz
butchog002
vailowe
ipis79
andeng4
[GM]yumiko
chicodude
auzric
Don
wangbu88
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
ark

Re-Confirmation Of Registration - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-Confirmation Of Registration   Re-Confirmation Of Registration - Page 3 EmptyMon 30 Oct 2006, 11:39

read the fucking introduction you shithead.. geez, need a week to complete the registration fuckhead.
Back to top Go down
jecko29

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2006-11-02

PostSubject: plz help me DON   Re-Confirmation Of Registration - Page 3 EmptyThu 02 Nov 2006, 06:40

I activate the game but whem im log in in this game she said invalid username/password i try to 30 time but invalid username/password again and again how to fix my probloem what is my problem my acount or my client but my client no error or other bug and i follow the step 1 by 1 in this site 1st step i install ran(eng) the i already install next akatsuki patch and i run "game" have error i download the fix paran and laucher then i put in this client and work well no error but i log in invalid acount/password plz help me DON
Back to top Go down
[GM]yumiko
Staff Akatsuki-0n9
Staff Akatsuki-0n9
[GM]yumiko

Female
Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2006-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Re-Confirmation Of Registration   Re-Confirmation Of Registration - Page 3 EmptyThu 02 Nov 2006, 06:51

did DON reply u via pm that u can now play?
Back to top Go down
philboyk93

philboyk93

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2006-10-31

PostSubject: Hi Don ^_^   Re-Confirmation Of Registration - Page 3 EmptyThu 02 Nov 2006, 10:26

Im Patiently Waiting for your reply and i invite my friends to play this game pls check your private messages Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

you will see my dream account there at your private inbox cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
[GM]yumiko
Staff Akatsuki-0n9
Staff Akatsuki-0n9
[GM]yumiko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Re-Confirmation Of Registration   Re-Confirmation Of Registration - Page 3 EmptyThu 02 Nov 2006, 16:43

To all u freekinly blind pathetic idiot lame tards out there, go to hell.
Told ya this is not the thread 2 spam.

Yes im very pissed with u guys spammin all over the forum like an idiot who cant wait. yes again, GO TO HELL
Back to top Go down
mugenwosuru

mugenwosuru

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2006-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Re-Confirmation Of Registration   Re-Confirmation Of Registration - Page 3 EmptyFri 03 Nov 2006, 10:39

Konnichiwa minna-san,
Greetings to everyone in this forum,

I've read the whole thread and I've the same problem with you guys,but some of you might have been rude to Don, althought I agree, that he did a mistake when he made the server without a Registration site, but maybe he was so delighted about creating a server of his own in order to bring new online experience and create a friendly community, in which you all can meet eachother and share your experiences. Shame on you,those who selfishly made the ruckus in this thread without even a thought, how does the GMs feel about this, try to put yourself in their position once, WHAT would you do if you had the same problem?
Therefore, there's no point in continuing this thread, I hereby ask the GMs to close this topic.

PS: Don,if you would look at my PM once more,I would be grateful. Thank you in advance.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/onewingedtenshi
[GM]yumiko
Staff Akatsuki-0n9
Staff Akatsuki-0n9
[GM]yumiko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Re-Confirmation Of Registration   Re-Confirmation Of Registration - Page 3 EmptyFri 03 Nov 2006, 11:54

Bravo to MR mugenwosuru
A perfect double edge sword indeed ^_6
You got me good here..lol

*off-topic
Do you guys even know how pissed it is to see a reply in this thread and make us think "oh no..another mistake/error in account comfirmation" and when we comes in to do our job, we find super fag post askin to hurry up and comfirm their account. U got to be kiddin me!
Back to top Go down
Don

Don

Male
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2006-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Re-Confirmation Of Registration   Re-Confirmation Of Registration - Page 3 EmptyFri 03 Nov 2006, 12:30

For those who may concern,

Quote :
For all new players please be inform that, registration wil be made manually. PM me for your required username and password. For those who PM me, im sorry for the late reply. I will do it ASAP, and because i have work registration will take at least 1 week.

Read this and you'll understand, i even highlight the important part.
Back to top Go down
https://akatsuki-0n9.darkbb.com
coodey0004

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Mr. Don Admin pls help me..   Re-Confirmation Of Registration - Page 3 EmptySun 05 Nov 2006, 15:36

good day mr. don admin, can you activate my account? i send it to you. Thank you very much im willing to wait. Thank you all GM for making this server. God bless
Back to top Go down
Crezz

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2006-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Re-Confirmation Of Registration   Re-Confirmation Of Registration - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Dec 2006, 10:13

Don wrote:
For those who may concern,

Quote :
For all new players please be inform that, registration wil be made manually. PM me for your required username and password. For those who PM me, im sorry for the late reply. I will do it ASAP, and because i have work registration will take at least 1 week.

Read this and you'll understand, i even highlight the important part.

Can someone seriously post that as an announcement and maybe lock this topic too.
Back to top Go down
bryki

bryki

Male
Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2006-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Re-Confirmation Of Registration   Re-Confirmation Of Registration - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Dec 2006, 21:26

That is serious. Now if you can wait, please? As you can see, the server isn't online yet. If you can't, do as GM Yumiko said so. Don't flood this thread with these topics, read every posts regarding this topic before posting yours and in that way you could be of help to this server.
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/deathlizted
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re-Confirmation Of Registration   Re-Confirmation Of Registration - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Re-Confirmation Of Registration
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3