Akatsuki-0n9
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akatsuki-0n9

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Experiencing problems? Come in here and tell us.

Go down 
+36
kasado16
THEEVIL
kc3ap9
DeathWitch
[GM]yumiko
mau2pac
addiktuz09
ken
dummyf00l
Shin
fujikawa57
ashen23
macoyski
vailowe
ipis79
kensai1986
kokchen
syre187
rvgmonik09
SoulBlader
hightimes
macolly
toper03
darkfinger009
ikram1991
bimbo01
freezeme054
Srkangel
Lycan
kjoel009
Don
Kakashi
poiz3n
SkyCloud
Mayhem
[GM]Barney
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ikram1991

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2006-09-11

Experiencing problems? Come in here and tell us. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experiencing problems? Come in here and tell us.   Experiencing problems? Come in here and tell us. - Page 2 EmptyTue 12 Sep 2006, 11:35

me to i cant i cant sabar wan play this game
Back to top Go down
Meme2000

PostSubject: Re: Experiencing problems? Come in here and tell us.   Experiencing problems? Come in here and tell us. - Page 2 EmptyTue 12 Sep 2006, 13:21

guyS wait now server Dwon !!!
Back to top Go down
darkfinger009

darkfinger009

Male
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2006-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Experiencing problems? Come in here and tell us.   Experiencing problems? Come in here and tell us. - Page 2 EmptyThu 14 Sep 2006, 06:20

The Screen Is Black and i use E-Games Ran...
Can Someone HelP?
Back to top Go down
toper03

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2006-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Experiencing problems? Come in here and tell us.   Experiencing problems? Come in here and tell us. - Page 2 EmptyThu 14 Sep 2006, 14:59

Gm! Please check ur Inbox i want to play in ur game... i want to register!
please register me...
Thx Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Meme2000

PostSubject: Re: Experiencing problems? Come in here and tell us.   Experiencing problems? Come in here and tell us. - Page 2 EmptyThu 14 Sep 2006, 15:08

Hey darkfinger009 i hope i can help
Quote :
The Screen Is Black and i use E-Games Ran...
Can Someone HelP?

1.Check You Vdio Card
2. make Sure you Put the Akatsuki File in You Ran File
3. make Sure you Press YES TO ALL !!!!!!!!!
4.if your Vdio Card Low you will must buy new One
5.At lest You Can ReStart Setup Ran And make Sure Press YES TO ALL
6.Patch Dwonload from HERE: http://files.filefront.com//;5467002;;/
7.make Sure you PreSS Continue to FileFront. Exclamation
8.Rolling Eyes i hope you know what you Do Now and GoodLuck Smile
And Last thing if that all Cant help you ... Ask Mr.Don For More INFO.
Back to top Go down
macolly

Male
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2006-09-21

PostSubject: any body plsss... help me....????   Experiencing problems? Come in here and tell us. - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Sep 2006, 11:33

i've tried everything but i always got connection failed, the game.exe just stop responding as soon as i tried to connect plsss... help me out here, i kinda mess up! Question
Back to top Go down
http://world4.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=47098460
Meme2000

PostSubject: Re: Experiencing problems? Come in here and tell us.   Experiencing problems? Come in here and tell us. - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Sep 2006, 12:20

Quote :
i've tried everything but i always got connection failed, the game.exe just stop responding as soon as i tried to connect plsss... help me out here, i kinda mess up!

SERVER OFFLINE AGIN !!! >_<

Goodluck with waiting It !!!
Back to top Go down
hightimes

hightimes

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2006-09-22

PostSubject: Invalid Password and username   Experiencing problems? Come in here and tell us. - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Sep 2006, 01:28

Can i get a new password for my username sir? because when im logging in my password seemed to be invalid but i did typed it well... could I?
Back to top Go down
SoulBlader

SoulBlader

Male

PostSubject: Re: Experiencing problems? Come in here and tell us.   Experiencing problems? Come in here and tell us. - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Sep 2006, 04:37

i begging GM don answer me fast pls...........
y u reply me "u cn play now"???
bt now wen i log in my id is said invalid????
huhu GM Don pls answer me i pm u many times bt u nt answer me so pls answer me i wan to play now......................Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
rvgmonik09

rvgmonik09

Male
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2006-09-23

PostSubject: i still dont have my password and username registered   Experiencing problems? Come in here and tell us. - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Sep 2006, 04:38

how long would it take to get a password and username to be registered? i already messaged don yesterday but untill now it aint working.
Back to top Go down
SoulBlader

SoulBlader

Male

PostSubject: Re: Experiencing problems? Come in here and tell us.   Experiencing problems? Come in here and tell us. - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Sep 2006, 04:46

actually i get mine 5 hours only bt he reply me i cn play now bt still username pass invalid zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
i dunno wat happend lar i wish GM don care us coz me register 2 days bt no play???/
bt he said i cn play??????????argh...............Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
rvgmonik09

rvgmonik09

Male

PostSubject: aww i'm so exited in getting to play the game   Experiencing problems? Come in here and tell us. - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Sep 2006, 06:00

i want to get my username and password to be registered already. i wanna play the game today i hope don could make me the username and password already. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
syre187

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Game.exe Error   Experiencing problems? Come in here and tell us. - Page 2 EmptyMon 25 Sep 2006, 12:56

sir help me with this error i can't play ran pla when i patch my ran and i paste all the patch and when i run the game.exe some message box apper it says game.exe error then there's ID,Phone,email, appear what shall i do please help Thanks and God Bless
Back to top Go down
kokchen

Registration date : 2006-09-25

PostSubject: how i install the ran i downloaded the patch pls help me   Experiencing problems? Come in here and tell us. - Page 2 EmptyMon 25 Sep 2006, 16:07

how i install the game i dl the rar already pls help me sobb
Back to top Go down
Don

Don

Male
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2006-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Experiencing problems? Come in here and tell us.   Experiencing problems? Come in here and tell us. - Page 2 EmptyMon 25 Sep 2006, 17:25

People please read the forum before you ask. To install Akatsuki-0n9 refer to this link https://akatsuki-0n9.darkbb.com/viewtopic.forum?t=182
Back to top Go down
https://akatsuki-0n9.darkbb.com
kensai1986

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2006-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Experiencing problems? Come in here and tell us.   Experiencing problems? Come in here and tell us. - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Sep 2006, 10:12

wow forum new design... I like the background just the button not so nice...
anyway, the server is kinda laggy... >.< whats wrong? I keep on goind back for alot of times inside the game...

and I need PT to lvl up...
Back to top Go down
ipis79

ipis79

Male
Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2006-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Experiencing problems? Come in here and tell us.   Experiencing problems? Come in here and tell us. - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Sep 2006, 10:25

kensai1986 wrote:
wow forum new design... I like the background just the button not so nice...
anyway, the server is kinda laggy... >.< whats wrong? I keep on goind back for alot of times inside the game...

and I need PT to lvl up...

When i login i see Zhang ZiYi face then i become Shocked affraid i thought i go wrong forum. lol!
Lag due to alot people online. It cannot fix unless upgrade the server
If u need pt then use speaker to find pt. If u see me sure i will pt with u.
Back to top Go down
vailowe

vailowe

Registration date : 2006-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Experiencing problems? Come in here and tell us.   Experiencing problems? Come in here and tell us. - Page 2 EmptySun 01 Oct 2006, 10:44

Greetings,

When I extracted all the files in the ran folder I opened the game.exe and something appeared.

ID:
ADDRESS:

something like that w/ languages that i can't even understand lol!

and i was like affraid hahaz

Well i can still wait hope that you can come up with a solution coz i am not the only who's experiencing this kind of problem.

Thank you,
vailowe Razz
Back to top Go down
macoyski

macoyski

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: EI   Experiencing problems? Come in here and tell us. - Page 2 EmptySun 01 Oct 2006, 11:16

i already did what GM don says

i already have the ran english w/c i use to run destiny

i copied and paste the extracted data to ran en folder and overwrite some data (yes to all)

but same ERROR mode T_T

a lot of chinese thingy

HELP
Back to top Go down
vailowe

vailowe

PostSubject: Re: Experiencing problems? Come in here and tell us.   Experiencing problems? Come in here and tell us. - Page 2 EmptySun 01 Oct 2006, 11:38

Same as mine but still let's just wait. Don is as same as we are his busy were busy so let's just wait ok?

do other things aside playing ran Wink
Back to top Go down
vailowe

vailowe

PostSubject: Re: Experiencing problems? Come in here and tell us.   Experiencing problems? Come in here and tell us. - Page 2 EmptyMon 02 Oct 2006, 01:26

1 problem

too much lag What a Face
Back to top Go down
ashen23

Registration date : 2006-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Experiencing problems? Come in here and tell us.   Experiencing problems? Come in here and tell us. - Page 2 EmptyThu 05 Oct 2006, 08:44

SUPER ULTIMATE HYPER LAG!!
Back to top Go down
fujikawa57

Registration date : 2006-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Experiencing problems? Come in here and tell us.   Experiencing problems? Come in here and tell us. - Page 2 EmptyTue 10 Oct 2006, 14:39

Please tell me what part I hve done wrong because I can't open ran online here (the akatsuki one).

1. I downloaded RAN_en
2.I downloaded Akatsuki
3.I installed Ran_en (version 1.5? I just got it from a link here)
4.I copied the files in akatsuki in my Ran_en folder
5.I clicked the game icon, message pops out: This file can't open independently
6.I clicked the ran_en launcher, I clicked log in. It was ok, it downloaded....but after downloading, the screen turns black and alot of firewall pop up kept showing up. And then the screen remained black.
7.I exit the game, disabled my firewall. And still no change...the screen was still black.

So what's wrong? I'm guessing it's about the param.cfg file... I didn't change anything there because I haven't seen in the other thread that you need to change the IP. Another problem is, I don't know the IP address that I should use. I kept clicking the links you were presenting in these threads and I found no IP add there.

Help me please.
Back to top Go down
Don

Don

Male
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2006-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Experiencing problems? Come in here and tell us.   Experiencing problems? Come in here and tell us. - Page 2 EmptyTue 10 Oct 2006, 23:17

ashen23 wrote:
SUPER ULTIMATE HYPER LAG!!

Yeah i know.

fujikawa57, im guessing you do it all the wrong way, have you refer to my Howto: Install Akatsuki-0n9 With Pictures. In my patch already include param.cfg, so you dont have to edit anything, just apply the patch right and you ready to go. FYI im using static ip.

In my opinion, please uninstall all your previous RAN installation, and make a fresh install on both, RAN eng client and Akatsuki patch. This time make sure to follow my guide properly. You can get the guide here https://akatsuki-0n9.darkbb.com/viewtopic.forum?t=182
Back to top Go down
https://akatsuki-0n9.darkbb.com
rvgmonik09

rvgmonik09

Male

PostSubject: i have this question   Experiencing problems? Come in here and tell us. - Page 2 EmptyWed 11 Oct 2006, 11:46

do i need to download the new akatsuki V5???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Experiencing problems? Come in here and tell us.   Experiencing problems? Come in here and tell us. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Experiencing problems? Come in here and tell us.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next